As you plan for the future, consider a gift that will provide our children with extraordinary educational experiences for generations to come!
Planned giving is a rewarding way to create a legacy of support for students and staff of North Kansas City Schools. By partnering with the Education Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, you can enhance the inspired teaching and rigorous learning that takes place in our classrooms – both now and in the future.
The Education Foundation can assist you in determining and establishing your legacy for North Kansas City Schools and our students and staff. There are a variety of ways to give that may benefit you as a donor. Please consult with a trusted tax law or estate planning professional for more information.
Outright (Immediate) Gifts
• Appreciated Securities (Stocks & Mutual Funds)
• Real Estate
Planned (Future) Gifts
• Bequest, Will or Trust
• Life Insurance
• Life Income Plans
• Pension Plan Beneficiaries
There are also a variety of ways your gift can make a difference for our district’s students, staff and schools.
• Strengthening the Education Foundation’s unrestricted endowment to ensure future funding
• Honoring the memory of a loved one or a special person, such as teacher, principal or school volunteer
• Contributing to an existing scholarship fund or establishing a new one
• Donating to the Dr. Dan Kahler Innovative Teaching Grants program that provides annual staff grants
• Funding impact grants that assist thousands of students across the district each year
• Supporting existing school programs and projects, including alumni funds for North Kansas City, Oak Park, Staley and Winnetonka high schools
• Creating new and innovative projects and programs that enhance teaching and learning
If you wish to include the Education Foundation in your estate planning, our EIN number (45-4158547) may be helpful when finalizing your documents or beneficiary designation forms. You also may choose to complete and return this Estate Gift Intention form.
For more information about the Education Foundation or to schedule a meeting, please contact us at
NOTE: This information is not intended as legal advice and should not replace professional assistance in matters of tax law or estate planning.